home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I am lovin'

I am still dreaming of the day I get to attend or be apart of New York Fashion Week. I think the buzz and craziness of it all would be a blast! As us Minnesota folk are in the midst of winter wonderland, I am dreaming of spring. New looks. New color. 

Fresh.
Vibrant.
Radiant.
Casual.
Bold. 

Those are some words that I am loving right now for things that I have been drawn too. 


 The ombre' hair style is still popping up everywhere. 


I love the simpleness to this girls makeup. The 5 minute face. I like the warmth they picked for her cheeks and lip. Less is more.


Braids. Braids. Braids. I have been obsessed with these for 6 years now. Ever since Jessica Simpson and Nicole Richie started the craze. I can't get enough of them. There are so many variations. I still can't get over how many of my clients don't know how to braid. I should teach a workshop on it. So many versions.....I love this updo. 


Love. Messy. Kept.....and obsessed with her purse. 


THis is a great alternative to the barrette or a pony. very bohemian.


Leather. Red Lips. Black sunnies. Starbux. need I say more. PERF.


My current hair inspiration! Length. Color. I can do it. I can do it. I can do it. (See ya in 3 years) I love the denim, boots, leggings and scarf too. 


I have been obsessed with color blocking. Bright/ Neon colors for a couple years now. I can't get enough of the statement it makes. I am a lover of bright and cheerful clothing. Between the structure and lines that are in the clothes and the colors mixed with blacks and green. I heart it all. 


City life. Just like a Rochester stroll. Ha. But I adore the red jumper with the ankle boots. 


This outfit is the most like me! I love the polka dots and the mint pants. Gap has some right now that I have been lusting over. I love it. Flats and pearls are always a staple. 

What styles are you liking right now? Do you have a favorite color for 2013? 

(all images are from my Pinterest boards or google) 



No comments:

Post a Comment