home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Lock Love Wednesday

I started Lock Lock Wednesday to get myself motivated to style my hair everyday. It is so easy, for even hair stylists to get in a rut with their hair. I am hoping to inspire you along the way with simple and fun techniques to help you look fabulous! Join me along the way. It will be fun! All you have to do is take snapshots of your hair during the week and link up with me below! 



We had a big play at our youth group last week. I styled Jaymi's hair above by doing a french twist and twisted it on top. I didn't do her makeup...but love it!


 Zion loves when I put her hair up funky! Here is one of her many looks this week!


My really good friend, Katherine has amazing hair! I put a fish tail braid in it. Someday I will do that too!


Here is my easy updo, I rocked. I put my hair in 3 pony buns and connected the buns with bobby pins. took 3 minutes. easy!

Join me and show off your hair styles! Follow me and link up on Instagram #locklockwed and #locklovewednesday or join us below!


No comments:

Post a Comment