home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

LOCK LOVE WEDNESDAY

I started Lock Lock Wednesday to get myself motivated to style my hair everyday. It is so easy, for even hair stylists to get in a rut with their hair. I am hoping to inspire you along the way with simple and fun techniques to help you look fabulous! Join me along the way. It will be fun! All you have to do is take snapshots of your hair during the week and link up with me below! 


I am still wearing my hair down a lot lately. I love having it hit my shoulders. I used a curl wand here and curled away from my face. I used baby powder/dry shampoo to prep my hair. I finished with awapuhi hair spray. P.S. I love Kiyah's face when I kiss her... so presh.


I styled my sister Chelsea's hair this wknd with some braids. I put her hair in a ponytail and braided it. Then I twisted it into a bun and bobby pinned it. I then sectioned hair back while braiding it. it took 10 minutes at the most. I love it. It is perfect for humid days!





I like crazy hair. I have been rocking 3 pony buns a lot. I am loving my new lululemon headband to go with it. So fun!


Some Tala life for you...... This is Felicia! She was wanting her hair more one length. So we cut her hair up to her shortest layers and flat iron to smooth it out. I love it. So fresh and fun for summer.


Lauren wanted a really subtle ombre. I foiled in two tones of caramel. One high lift and one beige tone. I love it. We shortened up her layers and cleaned up her brows. I think it looks gorgeous. It was her first time having it colored in over 10 years. I love how it turning out.


Join up with me below and show off your LLW hair! Follow me on INSTA too. #locklovewed and #locklovewednesday

Are you having a favorite styling product or technique? Please share!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment