home             about             house tour             studio             contact             advertise

Monday, March 3, 2014

Tinkerbell Party RECAP


Zion's Tinkerbell Party was a HIT! I had so much fun decorating our space for the party!
21 fairies attended. 
Pink + Green everywhere.
Glitter. Sparkles.
Dance Party.
Crafting.
Sugar.
Giggles.
and lots of love! 
My 4 year old is blessed! 


Her invite! We put gold pixie dust in the evelopes too! :)


Zion and Caroline frosting cookies pre party for me! Stars and Hearts! 


Andy cut this sign for me and I painted it with Martha Stewart glitter paint/acrylic! LOVE! 


Details of the decorations…..





I made lots of little wings with tulle and string. (Noelle helped me with the ones in the dining room)




Picked up some fairy garden accessories at Hobby Lobby….. they will go in our woods this summer!







We borrowed Peter Pan from our friends for the party!














My sister, Chelsea made the yummy cupcakes! HEAVEN. 







I mean, CUTENESS! We gave each girl a nametag with a fairy name in front of their name! i.e. Iridessa Zion. 



little fairy.


dance party.



Grams and Kiyah bug.


The ladies greeting their friends as they arrived.


 out of control.









coloring bird "tink" houses! No paint. ha. We had foam stickers/ sparkles/ puff balls/ markers/ sequins :) 





after craft- snack time happened with Chef Andy! 





Zion having the time of her life!


Sweet mother----the present chaos. 


 Thankful for my friends that stayed and helped. 
Thankful that Zion felt special.
Thankful for our community here in Rochester. 
Pixie Hallow was a success!

Love using my imagination and creating these memories for my girls. It is magical! Do you have a favorite memory from a birthday or theme? Did you have a cartoon or character you were obsessed with? I loved everything girly! Rainbow Brite! Strawberry Shortcake! Sesame Street!  My parents always made me feel so special on my birthdays! I love the details of the celebrating and anticipating the parties with my kids! Such a blast! 




No comments:

Post a Comment